منتديات حلا الترك الرسميه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالتبادل الاعلانالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
آمونه فدأ شعوله
« مُـشْرِفَـۂ »
« مُـشْرِفَـۂ »
آمونه فدأ شعوله

نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف 050807_f32
┓ مُشآرڪأتيْ : 1598
┓ تَقِيْيمِي : 102
┓ آلجَنسّ : انثى
┓ м м s : حلاوش20
┓ آلتِسجيُل فيّ : 01/09/2011
اۉسَمَتْێـﮯ :  نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف 1322775073623
 نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف 1326807919293

نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف    نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 20, 2012 5:14 pm

سلام عليكم بوساطة اعضاء منتدى حلا الترك الرسمي
Flower

Flower is abeautiful things for me.I like it so much.Ilike to give all person that.I love them flowers to exepres my love and recpect for them.We can see the flower in many places such us:garden house and farms.It have amany beautiful colours like:red,light pink and dark pink,yellow and white.for me I like the red flower becous it meems the love.Know I wont to give my teacher this flower to exepres my love and recpect for her.
.................................................. ........

(( Marshmallow )) << خدود بنات

Marshmallow is kind of candies and sweets. you all shoul like it because of it's nice look and taste . Marshmallow has many shapes and colors . You can eat marshmallow by many ways : you can eat it with out any additions , grill it or dip it in flavours like chocolate ,caramel and fruits . I'd like to show you great way to use marshmallow ...first step 1) you put marshmallow on a stick , 2) you dip it in chocolate , 3rd step ) then you dip it in buiskit , 4) finally you present the marshmallows in a nice dish . It's very delecius you will like it

GOOD MORNING

People have enjoyed chocolate as a delicious dessert for over 1000 years, yet few of us know where this delicious dessert comes from. Chocolate comes from the cocoa tree. The Mayans and Aztecs were the first to make chocolate. They crushed the seeds of the cacao tree and added spices. Then, they added hot water. This drink was called Chocolatl, meaning warm liquid.

This drink was given to royalty and Emperor Montezuma Chocolatl was thought to be healthy. Chocolatl was then treated like a drink of the gods. But now Chocolate is used all over the world, and eaten anywhere and anytime, whatever the occasion and People all over the world can enjoy this delicious treat. And chocolate will be remembered in a sweet way.
by the end i advise you to balance between eating cacao or you will be a chocoholic

وشكرا او بعد جم يوم راح اطلع بعد
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

نبي بريزنتيشن تعال او شوف
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات حلا الترك الرسميه :: قديم لما كان لحلا :: سلة المهملات :: القسم العآم-
انتقل الى: